Thursday 29 May 2008

The launch is getting painfully closer

dairy free moo free chocolatesI discovered today that too much chocolate can trigger my migraines. However, I am not letting this get in the way of my chocolate testing. Hopefully one day someone will appreciate the suffering that I am going through to develop this dairy free chocolate.

So, where are we? Well, the dairy free milk chocolate should go in to mass production sometime next month. Although we have determined the best mix of ingredients, this will still need tweaking for very large quantities. Financially, I don’t think that we will initially be able to produce the white dairy free chocolate at the same time. But, if anyone would like to consider investing in a new ethical product produced by an ethical company please let me know using the feedback link at the end of this entry or by using the contact information on www.moofreechocolates.com.

The next step is for us to produce some packaging and branding for our first line of dairy free milk chocolates. The packaging side of things is relatively easy and will be produced using recycled paper and eco-friendly vegetable inks. Branding on the other hand is a time consuming and very expensive process. I will let you have a sneak preview of the designs once we have them.

No comments: